Smoky Mountain Guttering - Leaf guard rip off

We have been installing leaf protection for nearly 20 yrs & we had to find the perfect product that could handle the thick woods of the great Smoky Mountains.We literally tried every product out there to no avail.

Happy to report we have been using one for about 8 yrs & believe me when I say the ONLY thing this product allowed through is roof grit!!! Not even pine needles. (865) 640-7898. We have actually had to go to homes & businesses and remove newly purchased leaf protection, *** what the other companies installed & install our product.

We once had a very angry cabin owner & he had just purchased gutter helmet from another installer. He begged us to come out in the pouring rain. We pulled up & this man was on top of a metal roof trying to get the helmet off.

We got up there & removed it 4 him & installed our product.He's so pleased with it, he has almost the entire community using the product as well!!!

Review about: Leaf Protection.

Comments

Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States #904996

The above statement is not how this company has been dealing with me for numerous years, I have also tried the leaf relief and it has worked great for me. This is not the way the owner has sold me or talked with me. He is always very professional and does what he says , the materials he uses are above standard